- No joint minimums including but not limited to Facebook group buy-ins, wholesale groups, fellow boutique owners, etc. Each boutique carrying our items will need to fill out a wholesale application and receive an approval on their account. Each boutique will be required to submit a copy of their sales tax license/resale license by email to email@example.com. If your company does not have one these then you will not be approved for wholesale. Please apply at https://westernwits.com/a/wsg/proxy/signup.
- Companies cannot use pictures without Western Wits, LLC watermark with logo fully visible. This includes but is not limited to no cropping Western Wits, LLC watermark and/or logo out of the picture, no adding other company logo to photo, selling our photos to other businesses, etc. ONLY photos on the website for item listing can be used, all other photos posted by Western Wits, LLC may not be used to advertise product.
- Company prices may be set at the same retail pricing as Western Wits, LLC offers on items or higher. Prices may not be set any lower than what is advertised at full price on the website. Items may be marked down at sale price after 30 days of delivery date.
- DO NOT ADVERTISE PRODUCT TO CUSTOMERS BEFORE ORDER SESSIONS ARE OPEN AS ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- All companies who sell our products must be approved by Western Wits, LLC and have their own wholesale account to purchase and sell merchandise.
- Western Wits, LLC requires full payment up front for purchasing merchandise. Items are made to order and will not be refunded, credited, or cancelled after purchase.
- Western Wits, LLC no longer offers zip code protection. Please understand we are growing rapidly every year and are too large to manage all the stores in multiple zip codes now.
- Rules are subject to Western Wits, LLC’s discretion on a case by case basis.
- Rules apply to sister retail company, The Punchy Peyote, as well.
Companies will be subject to their wholesale account being disabled if rules are not followed and within compliance. Not only will the account be disabled, the company will not be able to make any future purchases and may be subject to a full refund on items ordered instead of receiving items. The company not in compliance will also be banned from all social media pages and purchasing avenues. All actions can be punishable legally and will be pursued. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any noncompliance.